Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document If I request a redundancy (compensation) estimate, how will this be sent to me?

If you request a redundancy (compensation) estimate via Pensions Online (POL), this will be posted to you. You will receive a notification via the Noticeboard section of POL to confirm that the estimate has been completed.
compensation estimate, compensation est, redundancy est, redundancy estimate
See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer