Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document If I have access to Pensions Online (POL), how do I request an estimate?

You should first ensure that the member’s pension record is fully updated to the end of the last Scheme year. This is done by completing form SD55 via Pensions Online (POL). You can then request an estimate through the Memberzone section of POL.

If it is not possible to request the estimate through POL, an AW295 should be completed electronically through POL. If POL is not available, the AW295 paper form (and SD55 if the record has not been updated) should be posted to NHS Pensions.


pol access, estimate pol
See also...