Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document If I do not have access to Pensions Online (POL), how do I request an estimate?

If you are an employer that does not have access to Pensions Online (POL), please first ensure that you complete the SD55 spreadsheet to provide NHS Pensions with an update to the end of the last Scheme year. You should then submit this update together with the AW295 Request for an estimate of benefits form to NHS Pensions.

If you are requesting an estimate for draw down purposes please ensure that you enter the percentage the member wishes to take and the date they would like the estimate to in part 4.
no pol access, estimate no pol
See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer