Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can an Independent Provider apply to be an Employing Authority?

An Independent Provider (IP) that holds an NHS standard contract, certain APMS contracts or a local authority contract may apply for NHS Pension Scheme Employing Authority (EA) status.

The application forms and an Independent Provider Pension Guide with more information are available on our website.

independent provider, directional status

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer