Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do employers order copies of guides and forms?

All our forms and guides are available to view and download from our website.
Employers can order paper copies of:
  • Retirement benefits claim form (AW8)
  • Consideration of entitlement to ill health retirement benefits (AW33E)
  • Application for a refund of pension contributions (RF12)
To order these forms, employers must register to use an online ordering portal by completing the registration form available on the Contact Us page of our website and sending it to
Please note: If you have access to the Primary Care Support England (PCSE) portal you can order these forms without completing the above registration form.
stationary, stationery, copies, paper copies, stationery line, stationary line

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer