Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I inform NHS Pensions of a change to a members Special Class status?

You must email with the members details, this will be sent to our service team to amend. We will email you back once the record has been updated.

Please see our
website to view the Special Class Status factsheet.

change special class, change sc, special class, sc