Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Who should I contact if I have a query regarding a bulk TUPE transfer?

If you are an employer, within or outside of the NHS, and you have a query regarding bulk TUPE transfers, you should contact the NHS Pensions Bulk Transfer team. Due to the complex nature of bulk TUPE transfer cases, all queries should be sent directly to the Bulk Transfer team at

TUPE transfer, tupe, TUPE,

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer