Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document I am applying to claim an adult dependant’s pension but cannot find my birth certificate. What should I do?

You can request a replacement certificate by applying to the district’s Register Office in which the birth was registered. If you are unable to provide an original birth certificate then NHS Pensions will be able to accept your original passport or a sworn affidavit. All documents will be returned promptly.

cannot find birth cert, no birth certificate

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer