Template Details

Document What form should be completed to nominate a partner to receive an adult dependant’s pension after a member’s death?

If a member has membership in the Scheme on or after 1 April 2008, then the partner nomination (PN1) form can be completed to nominate a partner other than a spouse or registered civil partner to receive a pension when they die. There are guidance notes included on the form which provide further information.
For more information on nominations visit our website.
nominate partner form, pn1, partner nomination

Contact Us

If this document does not fit your needs, you can contact us. Contact Us