Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Will I get tax relief on my Additonal Pension contributions?

When paying for Additional Pension by regular monthly instalments, you will normally receive any tax relief you are eligible for through your monthly salary. The tax relief is received by paying pension contributions on your gross taxable earnings and income tax on your remaining salary.

If you choose to make a lump sum Additional Pension contribution, you may claim any tax relief you are entitled to by completing a self-assessment tax return and sending this to Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC).

For further clarification regarding tax relief, please contact HMRC on 0300 200 3300 (or 0044 135 535 9022 if you are overseas).

tax relief ap, additional pension tax,

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer