Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I have voluntary deductions taken from my NHS pension?

Yes you can make voluntary deductions from your pension to the British Health Care Association (BHCA). To make these deductions complete the voluntary deductions section of your retirement application.

For more information, including details of how you can apply to have deductions made to other organisations, please see the Retirement Guide on our website.

overpaid, overpayment, pension,

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer