Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document I live in Northern Ireland, what can I provide as verification?

If you are applying for an EHIC and you are from Northern Ireland, you can provide your Health and Care Number (HCN) or National Insurance Number (NINO).

If you are using your HCN,  the format will be 10 numerical digits.

northern ireland, verification, provide 

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer