Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I apply for an EHIC for my children if they do not live with me?

No, you can only apply for an EHIC for your children if you have sole or shared parental responsibility for them.
children, apply, do not live

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer