Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I apply for an EHIC for a child who lives in a care home?

If you are a representative from the Local Authority or you work in the care home where the child lives, you can apply on behalf of the child.

The application must be registered at the care home and you would be considered the main applicant, with the child as your dependant.

If your application includes a child in your care and they are not a UK, EEA or Swiss national you must apply by post. A copy of the child's right to remain in the UK, for example, their VISA etc. must be included.
HOME, HOME, HOME, home, childrens home, children home, home

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer