Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I apply for an EHIC for my children if they only live with me part of the time?

Yes, as you have shared parental responsibility you can add them as a dependant on your application.
EHIC, children, part, time

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer