Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document I am non UK, EEA or Swiss national but I have a valid EHIC and live in the UK, how do I apply for a dependant?

If you are a non UK, EEA or Swiss national, you live in the UK permanently and already have a valid EHIC, you can apply for any dependant by calling our EHIC application line.
  • 0300 330 1350 if you are calling from the UK
  • 0044 191 279 0575 if you are calling from outside of the UK
apply, telephone, non EU, dependant, valid, live