Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Am I entitled to claim a refund of NHS dental charges I've paid if I've got an NHS Tax Credit Exemption certificate?

You're entitled to claim a refund if, at the time you made your final payment for a course of NHS dental treatment, you held a valid NHS Tax Credit Exemption certificate.

Your claim must be received within 3 months of the date your final payment was made to be considered.
dental, dental treatment, dental refund, dental costs, refunded, money back, claim, hc5, hc5d, hc5(d),