Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I still use my NHS Tax Credit Exemption certificate if my child has finished full-time education?

Yes, you're entitlement doesn't change; you're still entitled to use your NHS Tax Credit Exemption certificate as the main applicant / partner, furthermore, any subsequent children are also still entitled to use it.

It's the child who has left full-time education who may no longer be covered by your NHS Tax Credit Exemption certificate.

Parents / guardians must keep the Tax Credit Office / benefit office up to date with any change of circumstances such as their child leaving education.

Check what help you could get to pay for NHS costs
You can check what help you could get on our website.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer