Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Am I exempt from paying NHS charges if I am aged 16 - 18 and between two types of education?

If you've left one type of education and plan on continuing in full-time education somewhere else (if you leave college but plan to go to university, for example) and have a letter offering you a place for the following term, you're entitled to help with your health costs during the break, up until your 19th birthday.

Check what help you could get to pay for NHS costs
You can check what help you could get on our website.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer