Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I claim a refund if I've incorrectly bought a Prescription Prepayment Certificate (PPC) whilst still in full-time education?

If you're aged 16, 17 or 18 and have purchased a PPC in error you can be considered for a refund if you send back your PPC with evidence of your course. This evidence could be a letter from your school / college stating the dates and the type of course that you are studying and must show that you are in full-time education.

All refund claims must be received into our office within three months of the date your course starts to be processed. Any refunds received more than three months after the start date of your course will not be processed under any circumstances.

Check what help you could get to pay for NHS costs
You can check what help you could get on our website.