Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I claim a refund if I've moved to another country to live?

No, if you move to another country, either inside or outside of the UK, you won't be entitled to a refund of your Prescription Prepayment Certificate (PPC) as you wouldn't have met any of the criteria to become exempt from NHS prescription charges in England.
move abroad, move abroad, moving, moving, move, move, scotland, wales, scotland, wales, scotland, northern ireland, living, live
See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer