Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I use my HC2 / HC3 certificate in another UK country?

Yes, an HC2 / HC3 certificate can be used in any UK country, regardless of which country issued it.
england, scotland, northern ireland, wales, welsh, scottish, irish, another country, n ireland, ni
See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer