Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Why is my partner's name missing from my certificate?

If you and your partner live in the same household and your partner's details were included on your original HC1 application form, their name should be printed on your certificate. Please contact our helpline to request an amended copy of your certificate.

Telephone: 0300 330 1343

If your partner's details weren't included on your original HC1, you should return your existing certificate and you and your partner should then submit a new HC1.

If you and your partner don't live in the same household, your partner should complete an HC1 in their own right.

Check what help you could get to pay for NHS costs
You can check what help you could get on our website.
missing, absent, not on, husbands name, partners name, boyfriends name, girlfriends name, wifes name, blank

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer