Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What should I do if I've incorrectly claimed optical treatment for free?

If you've only recently claimed free treatment, you may be able to return to the place of treatment and make payment.

If your place of treatment is unable to accept payment, you should contact:
  • England: the Counter Fraud section of your local NHS Area Team (AT)
  • Scotland: your local NHS Board
  • Wales: the NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership - 01495 332102 or 01495 332099

  • Northern Ireland: the Central Services Agency in Belfast -  0300 555 0113

Check what help you could get to pay for NHS costs
You can check what help you could get on our website.
did not pay, have not paid, should have paid, pay, paying, paid, wrongly claimed, claimed, ticked an exemption box, glasses

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer