Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Dental Contract Reform - What do we do if a patient wants to have a 3 month scale & polish (privately)?

If the dentist decides the treatment isn't clinically necessary and makes this clear to the patient but the patient requests to have the treatment privately, this should be a private Course of Treatment (CoT),

Keep a robust clinical record of this.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer