Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Dental Contract Reform - Do I need to pay for an Interim Course of Treatment?

An Interim Course of Treatment (CoT) attracts a Band 1A charge, unless the patient is receiving advice only, in which case the Interim CoT would not attract a patient charge.

The 'advice only' box on the FP17 must be ticked to prevent a patient charge being collected.



Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer