Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document I am living overseas and have an EHIC because I was in receipt of UK state benefits, however I no longer receive these, am I still able to use the EHIC?

No, you must apply through the country that you reside in, please also return the card to us. You can return the card to:

EHIC Returns
PO BOX 854
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE99 2DE

living, overseas, state, benefits, no longer, receive, still able 

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer