Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I apply for an EHIC for my dependants if I am a resident in another EEA country or Switzerland?

If your dependants were declared on your S1 / A1 application form, you will be able to apply for an EHIC for up to five dependants as well as yourself.
Your partner / spouse cannot be included in your EHIC application if they meet the criteria to apply for an S1 / A1 in their own right, they must apply using their own application.

You can contact us on:
  • 0191 218 1999 (option 4) if you are calling from the UK
  • 0044 191 218 1999 (option 4) if you are calling from outside of the UK
EHICE, ehice, dependants

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer