Template Details

Document How do I calculate the proportion of NHS work my practice has carried out?

When claiming reimbursement of non-domestic rates (business rates), providers must declare the proportion of NHS income for the practice.


Example: Section 10.4 (d) of the Statement of Financial Entitlements (SFE) states that the proportion declared must be the proportion of NHS income as it relates to the gross income of the practice.


The SFE guidelines can be viewed on the NHS Dental Services website.


See also...

Contact Us

If this document does not fit your needs, you can contact us. Contact Us