Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I change the Vocational Trainer (VT) attached to a Foundation Dentist (FD)?

Once a Foundation Dentist (FD) has started their tenure, it's not possible to change their Vocational Trainer (VT) on Compass using the edit option.

Rather, click 'Edit' on the Foundation Dentist and make them part time with an end date that matches their start date; then, amend the financial values to zero. Once this has been done you will be able to change the Vocational Trainer.
trainer, trainor, trainee, vt, fd, incorrect, wrong, left, leaves, change, update