Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I record a payment adjustment for over / under performance?

Over / Under performance adjustment codes can be added to a contract by the Commissioner (Area Team / Local Health Board).
Location: Payments >> Payment Adjustment Update

Click the 'Create Payment Adjustment' field box, followed by the magnifying glass that appears on the next screen, this will present you with a list of adjustments to look through. Click 'Select' next to the adjustment you require, this will then allow you to put in the relevant adjustment. You also have the option to add an attachment. If you have no further adjustments to add, click 'Save', if you require a further adjustment click 'Save / Create'.

The amount entered must always be a monthly amount to be paid / deducted with the number of monthly payments required.

Click here to view the online help guide.
underperformance, overperformance, adjust, adjustment, target, failed, overperformed, more than, less than

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer