Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What are Travel and Dual Accommodation Expenses (TDAE) and who is eligible to apply for them?

The TDAE allowance provides reimbursement towards excess travel and accommodation costs you may incur whilst attending a placement as part of your course.

In order to apply you must meet the general eligibility criteria for the Learning Support Fund, have registered an account on the Learning Support Fund Application System and sent in a copy of your current academic years student loan notification letter if you have not already provided this.

You should submit your application and all requested evidence within nine months of the last date of your placement.

Further information, including a guide to completing your TDAE claim, can be found in the Travel and Dual Accommodation Expenses section of our website. 

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer