Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document If my partner is also a student who is eligible for the Learning Support Fund can we both apply for Exceptional Support Fund?

Yes. You must both submit an application form and declare each others income and expenses.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer