Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What do I need to send with my supporting evidence?

When sending any evidence, correspondence or paper applications you must include the following:

Student coversheet - You can print your student coversheet from your LSFAS account. This contains your unique barcode reference which enables us to locate your LSFAS record and link your documents to it.

Self-addressed pre-paid return envelope – This enables us to return your evidence to you. We recommend you use Signed For or Special Delivery postage on this envelope so that you can track the return of your documents. Please note that we do not return any Student Finance letters.

When posting anything to us, remember to do the following:
  • write your LSFAS reference number (you can obtain this from your student coversheet and also your online account) in the first line of the postal address and
  • write your preferred return address on the back of the envelope you are sending your documents in.
Failure to provide your student coversheet and self-addressed envelope (if you're posting evidence to us) will result in the processing of your application, and therefore payments, and the return of your documents being delayed.
sending evidence, coversheet, sending documents

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer