Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What happens if I transfer to a different course?

If you transfer to a course that is eligible for the Learning Support Fund (LSF) you may still be eligible for LSF funding. You should send us your new Student Loan Notification letter along with your student coversheet and a covering letter confirming your new course details.

If you transfer to a course that is not eligible for LSF you should contact us as soon as possible so we can stop any further payments if necessary to lessen the chance of an overpayment.

Once you have informed us that you have transferred to an ineligible course your details will be passed to an LSF Officer. They will then look at any LSF allowances you have received to determine if an overpayment has been made. If this is the case, we will contact you to inform you how to arrange repayment.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer