Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What band of treatment is a recement of a restoration?

The band for re-cementing an inlay, crown, veneer or bridge depends on the scenario.

You must claim a Band 4 Urgent Treatment in any scenario other than:
  • You're carrying out a Band 1 examination; the re-cement would be part of the Band 1 claim
  • There's a current, open course of dental treatment with your contract, the re-cement would be provided as part of this
recement, re-cement, cement, debond, rebond, free repair, crown, veneer, inlay, bridge, 
See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer