Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document If my partner is also a student can we both apply for Child Dependants Allowance?

Yes, as long as you both meet the eligibility criteria you can both apply for full Child Dependants Allowance.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Rate this answer