Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I claim for payment for the Urgent Medicine Supply service?

A monthly claim form must be downloaded from our website to make your claim. You must include the completed FP10DT EPS dispensing tokens with the submission.

A claim form for every month in which you have provided the service must be completed.

The completed claim form, along with the completed FP10DT EPS dispensing tokens must be placed in an envelope clearly marked ‘NUMSAS’ and sent with your normal monthly submission bundle.

The claim form can be found on our website.

You will be paid in line with the standard payment timescales for prescriptions.

See also...