Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Do I need to tell you if I’ve applied for funding but I‘m no longer starting my course?

If you're no longer starting your course and have already applied to us for funding, you should contact us.

You should also advise your university / college as early as possible in case they were including you in their limited allocation of capped bursary places.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?