Template Details

Document Can I be added to the bursary allocation / capping list if someone else withdraws from my course?

If a student on your course was allocated and paid a bursary but has since withdrawn, another student may be able to take their place on the capping list from the next academic year.
Your college or university will send us a list of allocated student names each academic year, which will include any replacements due to prior withdrawals if applicable. Confirmation of the withdrawal of the student(s) to be replaced must be received before any replacements to the allocation can be assessed.
We can't advise you whether you will be allocated a bursary until we've processed this information from your college or university.

See also...

Contact Us

If this document does not fit your needs, you can contact us. Contact Us