Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What evidence can I send if my spouse / partner / civil partner is unemployed or doesn't receive any income?

Unemployed and receiving benefits

If your spouse / partner / civil partner was unemployed and receiving benefits, you should send a letter from their benefits agency detailing the name and amount of the benefit received during the tax year prior to last.

Alternatively you can send a completed Confirmation of Benefits form which is available on our website within the 'Forms you might need' section.

Unemployed and not receiving benefits or any other income

If your spouse / partner / civil partner wasn't receiving any income, you should send a signed letter from your spouse / partner / civil partner confirming they didn't have any income for the required period.

You should also make a note within the bursary application explaining what money they received to live on and we'll contact you if any further evidence is needed.

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?