Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How do I tell you about a change to my childcare provider or the costs I am claiming for?

If you've changed your childcare provider, you're using an additional provider or your childcare costs have changed you'll need to send us a new Childcare Allowance (CCA) application form with a covering letter explaining the changes.

If the childcare costs for your child are stopping you'll need to write to or email us advising the childcare provider's name and the date your costs stopped. A new application is not needed.
If your childcare provider has changed their address or contact details only, you can just contact us with their new details and we'll update them on our records.


Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?