Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I apply for Disabled Students Allowances (DSAs) if I’m only entitled to the Practice Travel Allowance (PTA)?

No, if you haven't been nominated by your university / college to receive one of their capped allocated bursary places, you won't be eligible for the full Social Work Bursary and therefore won't qualify for any Disabled Students Allowances (DSAs).

See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?