Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I delay repayments of an overpayment if I intend to return to the course?

No, your overpayment can't be deferred, even if you intend to resume your course in the near future.

If you still have outstanding payments owing when you do resume your course we may be able to make adjustments to any future entitlement, however, this can't be considered until we have received confirmation from your university / college of your return and we have assessed your entitlement.

See also...