Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What do I do if I have been suspended from Pensions Online (POL)?

If you are the designated Administrator please contact us by email at, or telephone the POL helpdesk on 0870 011 7108.

If you are not the designated Administrator then please contact your local Administrator to report the problem.
POL, POL Helpdesk, POL helpline, POL technical, POL Password
See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?