Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document How can I request a Draw Down estimate for one of my employees?

Estimates for Draw Down retirement can only be calculated by NHS Pensions. To request an estimate of this kind, you would need to submit a paper request via the AW295 request for an estimate of benefits form available on our website. The AW295 should be completed, including the percentage of draw down the member wishes to take from a minimum of 20% to a maximum of 80%, and posted to the NHS Pensions in the post.

For further information please see the NHS Pensions website.
draw down estimate, draw down