Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document If I have submitted the SS10 joiner form in error or with incorrect details, can I correct this myself?

No, if you have submitted an SS10 joiner form incorrectly - for example, the SS10 has an incorrect start date or should not have been submitted in the first place - this is not something you can correct or amend yourself via Pensions Online (POL). You will need to email Data Management at to have the record amended or removed.


If the record has to be removed, you will then need to re-create the record via POL.

ss10 joiner, ss10 joiner form, ss10, wrong details