Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document You have an incorrect date of birth for me, how do I correct this?

If you are currently paying into the NHS Pension Scheme then you should contact your employer, who will arrange for this to be corrected on your behalf.

If you are no longer paying into the NHS Pension Scheme then please send us proof of your date of birth. Any document you send as evidence of your date of birth must be an original.

You will need to send your document to the following address:

NHS Pensions
PO Box 2269

incorrect dob, incorrect date of birth
See also...