Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document What if I have submitted a TV18 but no longer want to transfer out?

If you have completed a TV18 and later change your mind about the transfer then the please confirm this in writing to NHS pensions at:

NHS Pensions
PO Box 2269

This should be done as soon as possible as once the payment has been made the election cannot be rescinded.
stop transfer, cancel transfer, change mind, transfer out, TV18

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?