Item Welcome to the NHS Business Services Authority Knowledge Base, the place to ask us anything you need to know

Document Can I request a transfer out if I don't know where I want to transfer to?

Yes, if you have left NHS employment you can request a transfer out value even if you do not yet have a scheme in mind to transfer to.  An estimated transfer value will initially be produced.  Following this we will produce a guaranteed value for free once we have received confirmation of where you would like the pension transferred to.  You will have 3 months from the date that the guaranteed value is issued to proceed with your transfer out.
don't have scheme in mind, transfer out no scheme, no receiving scheme in mind, hypothetical, estimated, transfer,
See also...

Need more help?

If this doesn't answer your question please contact us directly or search again. Search Again

Does this answer your question?